Hai guys, today I will tell you about a lot of my story about making decisions .
First when I was in senior high school. I made the decision to college department of design. But, my parents don't agree to my decision . My father said My dad say that I have to college in South Sumatera. While the Department of design there are outside South Sumatera. It makes me sad but if i don’t abide what parents said I will dishonor parents. Because I was only college in the South Sumatera so I chose the University of the Catholic Musi Charitas and choosing majors management. Because the location of the strategic and also there are many old friends who are also college there.
But after me in UNIKA MUSI CHARITAS me feel enjoy and still went to college until completed so that later can get a decent job. That's enough for today . Thank you for taking the reading the small from me.
Senin, 13 Maret 2017
Making Decisions
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
BalasHapusWow in your life you have a best decision leony , bacause in my life i have to take a best decision too.
BalasHapus