hello guys, tonight I want a story about the art of budgeting .
When I was a Junior High School, I used to be the treasurer. Being treasurer of the class it is not as easy as it sounds because we have to save the money belongs to our friend to be used as initial capital, and should also write the expenses every month in order to avoid shortages of capital. Although it is difficult but I enjoy it because I was elected by my friends to be the treasurer of the class ,to be responsible for saving the financial class.
We should also do the art of budgeting because we can reduce the amount of spending each month by checking the data of budget expenditure.
It's just that I want to tell you at night this may be useful. Thank you for your attention.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar